Saturday, April 17, 2010

Yayayayayayayay Saturday!

Yayit'sSaturday! :D
Last night was ahmazing. At Music Man rehearsal, we ran through the entire show. It was rough, but now everyone has an idea of the order of the show, where they need to be when, and the overall flow of the show. I love runthroughs! Why does everyone get so stressed? I guess I don't get stressed because I have way too many other things to be stressed about! Anyways, any day I get to be with my theatre friends is a good day. Especially when they're willing to deal with my picture taking fetish! :)
And this morning I'm about to leave to TVA to work on my energy project. We had to choose a source of energy and tell why it's the best type of energy. I chose coal. Don't worry, I'll convince even you that coal is the most conveniant and best source!
Well, I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment