Saturday, April 10, 2010

Whooooh It's the Weekend :)

Well, last night we had Elizabeth's big amazing surprise b-day party. It worked. She didn't expect a thing. And of course the first thing she said after thirty seconds of shock was "I can't believe you kept your mouth shut!" Thanks, Elizabeth. LOL It was fun, about 13 people were there. Then she broke the news. Her Dad is getting a job in Ohio, and they're moving in July after Governor's School. Geez. Saying that I don't do well with bad news is an understatement. It took all of my will to not cry. And then we got out in the parking lot, she looked at me, and I started bawling my eyes out. Lovely. And why was it that I was the only one crying? Hello? My best friend is moving away! I mean, everyone else there had someone else that they considered their best friend, so they were just losing a cool friend who throws lots of parties, but I'm losing the friend who I share just about every inside joke in my book! And right before her senior year! This sucks. But I'm being selfish. I shouldn't cry! She's the one who's moving from her theatre company, her friends, the school where she sees those friends everyday. But anyways, that's how I'm feeling right now. I think I'm going to right a list of happy things.
  • Elizabeth's birthday: That's a happy thing, she's going to be 17!
  • It is the weekend.: That's always a good thing.
  • I'm getting a haircut in half an hour. Wait. Half an hour! I better go!

Goodness I'm going to be late. LOL

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment