Monday, April 5, 2010

My entry for Disney D23 contest entry:


If I had the chance to spend the night in DisneyWorld, oh the adventures I would have! I would sit on a bench, right in front of Cinderella's Castle, and marvel at the beauty and let it spark my imagination to new levels. I would ride Big Thunder Railroad, and scream as loud as I could, without worrying about any strange looks. I would Not ride It's a Small World, that ride would be creepy riding it by yourself. I would wave my hands in the air while riding space mountian. I would grab a frozen lemonade and an icecream cone, and watch the fireworks over the Castle(best seats of course) I would get dizzy on the Mad Tea Party, and giggle at Donald's misfortunes at the Philharmagic. To end my marvelous night in the Magic Kingdom, I would wind up at the Castle once again, and let my wishes and dreams and wishes soar into the night sky. All in all, I would let myself become a little kid again, and wallow in the joy and magic that is DisneyWorld.
eh. I'm not a very good writer. Putting my emotions onto paper isn't a talent I have. But, I didn't think this was too bad. eh? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment