Friday, April 16, 2010

ahhh Friday. I am a happy person!

This week has been so hard. After taking two tests(one which I didn't know I had to take until the day before), than realizing that I was having trouble finding the light at the end of the tunnel(turns out I've been walking backwards) I just dropped. Though after two days of crying and tiny panick attacks, I'm feeling a little better. I guess being involved in a tap recital, a choir concert, and ensemble concert, and Music Man, is a little much. Though the ensemble ends next week, the choir concert is in three weeks, Music Man is in almost a month, and the tap recital is the week after school. So it's not like this is going to last forever. And it's Friday, so that's always nice :)
I'll feel so much better in five weeks, when school is over. Why does it feel like it will never end? Because it is draggging! It feels like every day goes by sooo. Slowly.
But having friends and supporting you helps. Especially when you're not in your right mind. LOL
Music Man rehearsal tonight! I'm so excited, we've accomplished so much in the past two weeks. It's going to be amazing. :)
Now I'm off to school! Wait.....school......;)

No comments:

Post a Comment