Monday, April 5, 2010

Ugh....Mondays...back to reality.


Yesterday was incredible. Easter morning that is. We had a crowd of over 750 people in the first service, and the majority of them were moved by our songs. What an amazing feeling. The only bad part of giving my all in worship is that it takes all of the energy out of me. I came home completely drained, and a little grouchy because nobody new why I wouldn't say anything. Good thing God made Sundays a day for no work! I took a nice, long nap. When I woke up I was in a slightly better, little more groggy mood. And then I realized that I had to study for my physical science test. I studied from 4 to 11. Not fun. Apparently that's how long it takes for me to learn nuclear reactions. Lovely. But now it's Monday morning, and looking back, I had a pretty good long weekend. :)

And now we're starting over at Monday.
This week is going to be incredibly busy. I have Music Man rehearsal every day this week, which means I'm going to miss all of my dance classes. I have music lessons today, and I didn't practice at all last week. AND I have school, which is going to make all of my after school activities miserable, because of the studying I'll have to do late at night after getting home. After thinking about everything I have to do this week, ,I'd rather hide under the covers with a pillow over my head.
Now it's time to face the music. Oh. Boy. All I want to do write now is sit in the passenger seat of a car, with music blaring, windows open, and the open road in front of me. I like the passenger seat better because you get to appreciate your surroundings better. Argh. Why can't summer come sooner? I want Governor's School and all the perks that come with summer to be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment