Monday, April 19, 2010

Nice weekend, now back to school.

I've had a great weekend. A little stressful, because I had to get my project done, but overall pretty nice. Our adventures at TVA were fun, I enjoyed filming and walking around the plant. I loved especially that we went for milkshakes afterward! When we made it home, everyone took naps, and then it was time for homework. And then sleep. LOL
Sunday was alright. I enjoyed singing the choir special "I Am", though coughing every two measures was fun. But I love the song, so it was alright. After we made it home, everyone...took naps. After church naps are the best. But then we had to wake up, and it was time to work on my project and homework. Fun. But everything's finished! And I can't wait to present my project today! Ok maybe I'm a little nervous, but how bad can it be? The majority of it is my video, and then I'll just conclude with a few words. No problem! Except for the fact that I'm a terrible speaker. Kind of strange coming from a singer, right? LOL I'll just get there and see how it goes :)
And today is going to be majorly busy, I have music lessons, tap class, and rehearsal tonight! Yeah, I guess I'm too busy, but that feeling of accomplishment in the end will be awesome! Bye now, off to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment