Monday, March 1, 2010

Oh Mondays, how I loathe thee..

Don't get me wrong, there are perks to Mondays, but that first day of waking up at six when you realize that the school week is starting all over again? Not fun. Though this is the day that the lord has made, so we must rejoice and be glad in it. I'll rejoice, but I'll still complain a little. Or like Tom said in the Glass Menagerie, "I'll rise, but I won't shine!" haha I have an ultra busy day
today: School, that Piano/Violin lessons, than I have go back to school for Into the Woods rehearsal, then leave for tap and ballroom, that go BACK for the end of rehearsal. That doesn't include all of the HW I will probably have. Fun. Well I've got to go, school is calling my name! UGH. Bring on the tests and cold weather! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment