Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lists, lists, lists....




I like to write lists. If you ask me, they are much more entertaining than writing paragraphs, or full papers. Here's one of my lists:


Things to do on the Disney trip::


  1. Get the first good night sleep I've had in a while....on a Charter bus.

  • Survive a night on a charter bus with the girl's choir. I'm not sure I'll get this one accomplished.


  • Get into Animal Kingdom as quickly as possible, because it takes forever to actually get into the park!


  • Ride the yeti ride w/ Andrew. But only in the very back. Don't you know that you go faster in the back?


  • See it's a bug's life, and get startled once again from the bugs running under the seat. Why do I put my self in situations like this? Worst nightmare for a bugaphobic.


  • See Festival of the Lion King, since we didn't see last year.


  • Successfully make a transition from chillin' with the parents to hangin' with Josh, Brett and Kelly. This should be interesting.


  • Ride the raft ride with my senior trio. And hopefully not get wet!


  • Don't forget to actually enjoy my time at the park, and not get swept up in the chaos, seeing as we're only in the park for about four hours!


  • Make it back to the bus(on time!!!) and get all of my sovenier shopping done at Downtown Disney.


  • Have a ton of fun at Cirque De Soleil!!


  • Get. A ton. Of Sleep.


  • Not get nervous about our performence at DownTown Disney!


  • Of course, the big one. Shine in our performence!


  • Enjoy the rest of the day at Magic Kingdom


  • BIG ONE: See the Wishes fireworks show that night. Get a good view, and actually get the chance to see the entire thing! And film it!


  • SUHLEEEP.


  • Try and have fun with both Brett, Kelly, and Josh, AND my family.


  • See the Indiana Jones show, and the crazy Stunt Car show, with the family.


  • Make sure that we actually have good seats at Fantasmic! Man I hope Mrs. Bowen has enough sense to realize that you have to be there TWO HOURS before!


  • Ride Tower of Terror a million times with Dad and Andrew


  • Get a photopass maybe? Maybe? I hope so :(


  • Leave DisneyWorld with a smile and a sense of accomplishment!


  • Do everything there is to do at Universal Studios, since I probably will never go back(except for the Harry Potter attraction, why oh why do you open right after we leave? Dislike.)


  • Go home. And enjoy spring break!

So that's my list of things to do on the Disney Trip. I still can't believe we're leaving tomorrow night! I still wish we were going to Epcot, but I guess I just need to Let Go! But it's so hard. Doesn't anyone else realize what their missing? The Liberty Singers, Soarin', Test Track, All of the Countries, and just being there is great enough! *sigh* Oh well, I hope I go back someday!

Captions for pictures: Top: Picture I took of Cinderella's Castle. That was such a good day. We spent the whole afternoon there, and just chilled.(I apologize for using that word so many times, my vocabulary is limited today.) We weren't rushed, and we did not have anything particular in mind to do. We watched their afternoon show in front of the castle, we watched the raising of the flag, and just walked around and enjoyed taking in the sights. It was nice. :) I hope this weekend I have the same type of expierences!

Left:: Me at Hollywood Studios. haha I look skinny in this picture! That was a great day too :) Man, I just realized how badly I need to make a scrapbook! I probably just thought of this because I have so much work to do, and I'm a major procrastinator. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment