Monday, March 29, 2010

Good dreams are hard to come by.

Uh. I don't want to go to school. Sound familiar? Besides being sick, I had a wonderful week. Why can't it stay that way? Oh well. Onward. *raises sword* to school. *falls off horse, drops sword on big toe.* Ouch.
*new subject*
I had to most wonderful dream two nights ago. Which is weird, because I was in one of the most uncomfortable bed. But anways.
I was in the movie Sherlock Holmes. I was in the middle of a car chase. Robert Downey Jr. was driving, Rachel Mccadams was in the passenger seat, and I was in the back. But instead of Jude Law sitting next to me, Johnny Depp was!(of course. It's a dream. LOL) Anyway, we were in this big car chase, and all of the sudden, we get kicked out of the car, and Robert and Rachel go one way, and Johnny and I go the other way. All of the sudden the two of us are dodging lasers and bullets and big tanks with machine guns(this is a dream, remember) for forever and we end up between these two lasers that are trying to kill us. I'm screaming and he comes to my rescue than all of the sudden we're back in the car in an alleyway. Apparently we'd either teleported or we were in our holograph selves. Go figure. Anyways, it felt pretty real to me. Robert says we're lucky to be alive and Rachel starts making out with him *sigh* but than I realize that I have Johnny! * happy dance* Though I don't make out. We just hug, because I'm a hug kind of person, and it's my dream, ok?! Change of scene. Me and Johnny are walking, and he's in his Mad Hatter costume. We're walking, and having this whole conversation about acting and that sort of thing. I'm about to say something really clever and witty when I wake up. Lovely. But that was my amazing dream. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment