Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday, and my extreme case of spring fever!

Happy Monday! For some extremely strange reason, I've been really pumped about this particular Monday. Not because of school, but because of the WEATHER! It has been absolutely beautiful today, and warm! For the first time since maybe October, I was able to go out and comfortably wear sandals and no jacket. It felt goood. :) It was also a nice day, because I only went to Choir and Physical Science. Here's the rundown:
Government: None. Instead I was in bed, working on latin and watching the Today Show. That was great(except for the latin, ugh.)
Latin: None again. Instead I watched Regis and Kelly, than Kathy Lee and Hoda Kotb on Today, while reading Government(which was Ok too, besides the Government)

Choir: I finally got out of bed, at lunch, and headed for school. By the time I got there, choir was pretty much over! Fine with me personally, I didn't want to go over the Disney program I already know again. I know that sounds terribly unprofessional, but in a high school choir, that's all it is.

Physical Science: The class I dread. We ended up not doing the quiz I thought I was going to have to make up...thank goodness. I'm not a big fan of molar molecules personally. Though if you like it.....it takes all people to make up the world I suppose. That class felt like it would never end because Mrs. Paul had the window open, the sunlight was spilling in to the room, and you could almost feel the cool breeze from outside. It was torture. Thank goodness the bell rang and I was free! I didn't stay for Into the Woods rehearsal(yay!) because I had music lessons.

My day went pretty well from there on, I got a lot accomplished at music lessons, and tap was a ton of fun. And I survived my first ballroom class with Josh as my partner! My only weakness in ballroom is that I tend to always lead. It's not my fault that they can't lead, and I want to do moves that they don't! Sometimes I think I should just dance with myself. ehh.....nevermind. haha

Now I've got to go read some more Government, seeing as I have to make up a midterm on Wednesday.

Tomorrow I'm job shadowing at the private school my brother goes to. The music teacher(who's also my on and off voice teacher) is letting me chill with him for the day, since we get excused from school to job shadow. The plus side is that I get to eat lunch with my Mom, and my friends Abbey and Bailey, who are shadowing their Mom(who's an english teacher) and my Mom(who's a cook!) respectively. It's going to be a good day :)

Huh. This is actually one of my shorter entries. Probably because today was pretty uneventful haha. Well I'm going to sign off before it gets any longer!

caption for photo: Honest Tea. I love the stuff! And it's completely organic!
Caption 2: The Mad Hatter! I haven't seen Alice in Wonderland yet, but I know that Johnny Depp will be amazing in the role, he's great in every part he plays!

No comments:

Post a Comment