Monday, March 29, 2010

It's very late.



Yeah, I've done it. I've finally hit rock bottom in my personal blogging standards. I'm writing about my favorite actors. The fact that I am discussing this subject means that: It's very late, I have a big homework assignment, and I just saw a really good movie. These are all the case. It's midnight, I have a huge government assingment, and I just saw Alice in Wonderland and Iron Man. With Johnny Depp and Robert Downey Jr. Hello? They're amazing! Robert's eyes and the way he speaks, along with Johnny's unique choices in character and how he makes them shine just make me swoon.
Here's my little list of favorite actors:


Robert Downy Jr.: his eyes. Big, brown and shiny. His ability to express vulnerability, which is my favorite trait in an actor. To be able to unpeel your character is a wonderful thing, especially when the character is not yourself. Oh yeah, he was also Sherlock Holmes. The way he conveyed that character was simply wonderful. I was very jealous of Rachel Mccadams. LOL

Johnny Depp: Captain Jack Sparrow. That's a given. And he made me want to cry in Finding Neverland. That was a beautiful movie. He seems to crawl into a character with such ease, and the way he becomes each character(no matter how "unique" or "mad" they happen to be.) He amazes me. I'd love to act alongside him one day.

Gene Kelly: Have you seen this guy dance? He's incredible! If anyone was the king of tap, he was. He had such charm and class, and in every movie he showed it. And his voice. You know someone's a good singer if they star next to Frank Sinatra. *sigh* :)
Donald O'Connor: He's funny, and charming. And he can dance amazingly. He makes a good comedic sidekick to Gene Kelly ;)
Viggo Mortenson: One word. Aaragorn. *swoon* See what I mean? And those eyes. And the sword fighting. And the hair. Why do these actors have to be so old in real life? Or dead?
David Tennant: Favorite british actor. My favorite doctor on Doctor Who. He's also very down to earth and real. And funny, he has an awesome sense of humor. His acting is amazing, and he makes you want to tell the characters he plays that someone does understand them. He is SO good at unveiling the vulnerable sides in his characters! I want to give him a big hug.

Hugh Jackman: Hot only is he wolverine, he's also done shows on broadway! He has a very real sense of humor and he is an incredible actor. I wish I could of seen him on stage! And he made me want to cry when he lost his memory and didn't recognize the one he loved, who was dead. The look on his face was heartbreaking. And have you seen those piercing brown eyes. Yeah.

Jimmy Stewart: If you have not seen a movie with this man in it, you are REALLY missing out. He's wonderful. He has this unique sense of humor, kind of country with humble average guy sort of personality. My favorite movies with him in it are Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, and Rear Window. In Rear Window, his fear and love for Grace Kelly's character when she tries to steal evidence from the murderer's apartment really hits your heart. And in Mr. Smith, his humor really shines when he refuses to return to his seat and end the session in the house! He does everything from read the constitution over and over to calling role multiple times. Poor guy, after two days of straight standing he passes out. :( You really need to see a movie with him in it, Especially these two.


I do NOT have an obsession. I promise! I just appreciate really good actors. And their acting. Period. ;)

ahhh so jealous.....LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment