Monday, March 29, 2010

Here I am.


Five pages.(not double spaced)
13 pages in the Gov. book.
handwritten.
Due tomorrow.(quiz grade.)
My outline in a nutshell.
On: "The Roots of and Rules Governing the Office of President of the United States"
Fun.
How far along am I? I have 3/4 a page so far. And it's 11:15.
It may seem like I'm a procrastinator extremist, but that's not the case. I've just been busy. With:
Violin/Piano/Saxophone lessons
Tap class
Studying for tomorrow's makeup physical science midterm(which took three hours may I add.)
Anyways, that's how my I have been spending my evening.
What do I wish I was REALLY doing?(just use your imagination people, I'm using mine)
  • singing....somewhere.
  • Shopping. Vintage shopping!
  • Reading anything but my textbooks. And historical fiction *shudder*

  • riding ANYTHING at DisneyWorld. Except for It's a Small World. No thank you.

  • sipping bubble tea in Paducah Kentucky.

  • sipping Starbucks in Manhatten

  • sipping and Icee at the Pilot near my house

  • petting my dog.

  • Drawing. Which I never get to do anymore.

  • Put videos on my iPod.

  • ANYTHING!

But no, here I am, writing about the requirements of a president, and everything else in chapter 8. Oh yeah, and also writing this blog. ;)

Caption for photo: A dress on lulus.com that I really want. Hey, a girl can dream right?

No comments:

Post a Comment