Sunday, February 28, 2010

Famous Actors are complicated....



Ok. So I am a huge fan of the british actor David Tennant. HUGE fan. Not just because of his big brown eyes or corny grin, but because he is an incredible actor. Now, most people just know him because he was the 10th Doctor in Doctor Who, but that's not the only thing he's been in.(even though he is 1. My favorite Doctor, and 2. It's my favorite role he's played!) No, he potrayed the part of Hamlet opposite Patrick Stewart on the West End, and he's been in Romeo and Juliet on the West End, AND he had a small part in Harry Potter! HARRY POTTER! Anyways, I'm debating with myself on whether I should write him a letter. I've always been curious as to whether ''big celebrities'' actually reply to the thousands of letters they recieve. Not only would I like to do this as an expierament, but I would like to ask him a few things. Not the whole "I'M SUCH A BIG FAN I LOVE YOU!!!" blah blah blah thing. UGH. That would get. on. my. nerves. Seriously. What do people think about while writing these letters? Personally, I'm curious about how he gets into/develops a character, what ignited his passion for acting, and I'd love to tell him how much of an inspiration he is to me. Because he really is. I mean, I've been watching his acting for the past five years, his use of expression and the deliverence of his lines really evokes emotions out of me more than any actor I've ever watched. That's the sign of a really good actor, and for that I truly admire him.
I might write him a letter, I might not. Getting a reply from him would be really cool, and who knows? Maybe I'll meet him someday. haha or we might be on stage together in the(very) far future! Highly unlikely. But a girl can dream, right? Opera singer sings while British actor well....acts! I like the sounds of that. Our names would look really great next together in lights:
David Tennant and Katie Jo O'Neal Starring In! haha ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment