Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Going to bed. Good morning! LOL

Ack. I should be asleep right now.
Stupid summer sleeping schedule.
Here's something I can't believe:
I leave for Governor's School on Saturday!
And another thing:
I have an audition for the opera I will be performing in...
on the day we arrive!
I'm in a mild panic.(to say the least)
I want to get a good part, I just don't that I will be able to showcase my ability in that one sitting!
I'm nervous.
Oh well. I made Gov. School, so it can't be that bad.....
right?
Anyways....
I'm reading a ton of books by the author Diana Wynne Jones.
Yeah, I swing that way in the way of books. Fantasy books.
Oh yes!
But yeah, they're really good.
I'm too sleepy to elaborate, maybe another day.
What am I doing tomorrow?
I. Don't Know.
And I love it!
I'm not worried about a busy schedule or ANYTHING!!
Remember when I had a choir concert, a dance recital, a musical, a piano recital, and an ensemble performence to worry about.
No more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At least until August.
And after Governor's School.
But for now(at least for the next two days) I can just breathe.
I like this kind of leisure!
:)
And now I think I will go to bed.
But not before I finish the last thirty pages in my book.
Night all!
Oh one more thing:::
I have new clothes!
Don't look at me like that, it's a big deal!
Now I'm ready to face summer with my head held high...
and looking fabulous! LOL
Caption for picture:
Me and Elizabeth at Dance Recital
Picniked.
Pretty awesome right?
Yay for sequenced costumes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment