Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I have internet! For five minutes at least.

I'm at Gov School!!!!
Yay!!!!
Not only that, I'm loving it!
I don't think I'm going to want it to end.
I even love staying in a dorm!
Not as much clutter, if it's even possible to have clutter with a desk, a bed, and a closet(only)
Bare minimums I tell ya'
Anyways, I have to get up at 6(it's school you know) so I think I'm going to bed.
BTW, I'm in an opera, I have a concert(already!) this Friday, AND I'm literally singing from 8 to 5, which is ahmazing.
I love it here. :)
And I'm making friends too!
The good thing is there aren't too many divas
Though I may become one if I don't get moved up to soprano 1...
I CAN'T STAND SINGING SOPRANO 2, I'M FAR MORE CAPABLE THAN THAT!
But I would never say it outloud. ;)
But besides that minor annoyance, I'm pretty happy.
Oh, you want to know something funny? My dorm is the only dorm that has terrible internet connection!
Are you surprised?
Anyways, I literally get connection for maybe, a minute or so? That's why I'm tapping at the speed of sound.
And the air conditioning is bipolar.
And right now it's hot.
I just can't win!
Trust me, it's not that bad.
REALLY!
I think I'm going to bed now.
Goodnight!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment