Sunday, June 6, 2010

Guest what today is?

I'm leaving for Governor's School today!!!!
I'm pretty pumped.
Though a little nervous.
Why?
I'm going to be on my own!
Kicked out!
Out of the nest!
You get the point.
But I think I'll be find.
Right?
I don't care, I'M GOING TO GOVERNOR'S SCHOOL FOR THE ARTS!
I get to sing every day!
I get to be around people that understand me!
And I get to go with my best friend!
:D
So yeah, I'm pretty excited.
:D
Though I do have an audition tonight.
Grr.
Here's the lyrics(and a way to practice silently to make sure I actually know this song.
Come again Sweet Love doth now invite thy graces that refrain to do me do delight
to see to hear to touch to kiss to dieeee
with thee again in sweetest sympathy
to see to hear to touch to kiss to dieeeee
with thee again in sweetest sympathy
Come again that I may cease to mourn through thy unkind disdain for now left and forlorn
(let me do that again. I hate this verse)
Come again that I may cease to mourn through thy unkind disdain for now left and forlorn
I sit I sigh I weep I faint I dieeee
In deadly pain and endless misery
I sit I sigh I weep I fain I dieeee
In deadly pain and endless misery.
Eh. I'll do OK.
If I can just remember the stupid words.
OK I gotta go now! I really need to go back to getting ready
Or else Mom will have a spaz attack.
UGH.
Bon Voyage!! Whoot Whoot! :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment