Saturday, May 29, 2010

Dance Recital: Done!

Tonight was great. I just finished my first dance recital! I was nervous at first when I realized, "hey. We're next aren't we?" and than I heard the music. That feeling of "yeah, I have no choice but to get out there and dance. Right now." always gets me a bit nervous. But once I'm out there and into it, there's no stopping me. I'm pleasing the crowd!
Too bad the crowd was pretty dead.
But I had such a great time! Even though I was only in one dance, getting to see the backstage life during a dance performence was interesting. It's different from theatre and singing performences. So many costume changes!
But anyways, it was fun. And I hope to dance again! Let me tell you, a year ago I would of laughed at the person that told me I was going to be in a dance recital that next year.
Oh, and to go on another subject randomly, I'm never eating chocolate chip pancakes. iHop has scarred me for life. Blech. But hanging out with friends is always great :) And I got to eat Elizabeth's broccoli, so it's all good ;) (broccoli and pancakes? Don't. Ask. LOL)
Time for bed, church in the morning!....at eight. UGH. But it'll be alright. And supposedly we're going out of town for two days, so I'm good. Even though I'm going to be missing a great cookout. But whatever...
Oh, and let me take this moment to emphasize my immense love for summer break. IMMENSE LOVE. ahhh....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment