Thursday, May 13, 2010

It's the final countdown!

Tomorrow. Is. the. last. Friday!!! Of the school year! I'm so happy :)
And now it's Saturday, and we've completed three more shows! It's been great. The show keeps getting better, and I'm loving every second! These are the moments that I treasure forever :) And tomorrow will also be fun! But now I am going to bed. And what will I be dreaming of? How I'm going to remodel my room this summer, my plans this summer, and how great Governor's School is going to be! Or maybe I'll just go to bed. haha :)
Goodnight! Sleeptight! And many dreams to you. Here's a kiss, and prayer, that all your dreams come true. And now, until, we meet again....audios, auivore, al vidase.....Goodnight!
That's from the Lawrence Welk Show, just in case you didn't know. ;) I'm so not a child of this generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment