Saturday, May 1, 2010

Saturday. The best day of the week. Period.

This is exciting. I'm writing on our new family computer! It's pretty awesome I must say. Though you know what would be even more awesome? Posting on my own laptop. UGH. Anways, that venting session is for another day. Preferably after I get my laptop back. Ok back to subject. Here's a recap of yesterday.:
Friday: STATE. Let me just say that it went by really fast. I mean, we got there, we warmed up, we sang, and we got back on the bus. Yeah, that fast. But to cut to the chase, we won! I'm still can't believe it. I really didn't think we'd get superior. But we did, and everyone was happy. After competition, we spent three hours at the mall. I don't think I've even had so much fast food in one day in my life. Marble Slab, Taco Bell, and free Starbuck's(Kennedy's Dad owned the Starbucks in the mall, so yay!)
Sad how I don't have time to finish posts anymore. I'm going to abruptly wrap this up, since I'm posting it a week later....so here you go! :) hehe sorry.....

No comments:

Post a Comment