Friday, July 2, 2010

Why is it that when you finally find your happy place, it gets taken away from you?

It's over.

We're all packing up, we've said our goodbyes, and we're about to go our seperate directions.

I HATE THIS!!

I've never felt so close to so many people in my life.

And never has the feeling been returned.

I'm going to miss them so much.

But as my Dad has been(constantly) reminding me, "all good things must come to an end, and you'll have more opportunities in the future".

Haha. Sounds like something a parent would say, doesn't it?

Anyways....

I'm feeling really distracted.

Thank you facebook. And packing. And my longing to stay here for years and years and years.

I think I'm going to sign off, but I want to devote an entire entry to how amazing and simply magical my opera night was. It was one of those nights that goes down in the Never Forget Best Time of You Life book.

Next time I write I will be home.

I'm not sure how I feel about that.

I guess we'll see when I get home, won't we?

Got to go, parents just showed up.

I'm going to miss it here so much!!!!

*sigh*

I really have to go now.

Goodby Governor's School, thank you for....everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment