Thursday, July 29, 2010

Long week, good week, frustrating week, second to last week.


It's been a long week. But what else is knew. Though for summer break, it is a little weird to feel this way. Because HEY, anything is better than school!

.....I just realized that I don't really feel like talking. I just went on an hour walk with Mom, and I'm sleepy. It was really neat, there was a huge heat lightening storm a couple miles off in the distance, so we had a light show the entire time we were walking. Mom was freaking out, but I loved it :)

Anyways, I'm going to go to bed. Tomorrow is the last day of the Kid's Choir Camp I've been teaching out. I'm one of the teachers for the 2nd-3rd grade class, and I love it. At first I really didn't want to do it, because I'm not teaching any of the music portion of the camp. But then I realized that deep down(really, really deep) I'm good with kids, and I love kids! Even though they can really be a pain, and extremely immature. But I guess they're kids, so I just have to lighten up a bit. Tomorrow night is their performance, and I'm so excited to see them be amazing. They're going to do great :)

Did you know that next week is my last week of summer break? I'm . Not. Happy. I'm quite miserable just thinking about it. And it doesn't help that my choir has been moved to fourth period, which means that we do not have any guys anymore, because they'd rather do weight training than sing! It ticks me off. I'm so sick of it. I'm sick of Mrs. Bowen, of the lack of discipline and professionalism . Governor's School definitely opened my eyes, and I'm not going back to my naive state of mind that I used to be in.
Ok, I really better go, seeing as I'm starting to rant, and it's past midnight.
Goodnight world :)
Plans for next week? Sleeping in, trying to make my best friend realize that she's being a jerk to me, order new music books, work on pieces for vocal competition in September, READ, practice piano and violin, shop for school supplies, SLEEP, and maybe go to Dollywood and Splash Country *crosses fingers*
So yeah, that's what the rest of my summer looks like. I'm not complaining. Though it would be amazing if I could go back to Governor's School :)

No comments:

Post a Comment