Thursday, September 23, 2010

Goodbye, 15. Hello 16!

Whoo. Guess who's going to be 16 tomorrow?
Me!
I'm very excited.
I felt like I needed to share a few thoughts regarding my reflections of the past year...
haha not! I just liked how that sounded.
Seriously though, I can't believe I'm going to be 16. Goodness my life has flown by so far! Though I'm so excited for what this new chapter in my life is going to bring. I hope:
I lose ten pounds. PLEASE?
To become a better singer, actress, and dancer.
Become closer to the friends that I need to be closer to me.
To get my driver's license! Or at least my permit!
To become a better student. Kind of.
I just hope that this year is as good as the last, if not better! I'm so thankful to have the friends that I have, the talents that I have, my family, I'm just thankful for EVERYTHING!
And I can't wait for my family birthday part tomorrow :D
So goodbye, 15. It's been fun. I'll never forget you. And hello 16! I hope we have a great ride this year, and that this year is very memorable!
See ya tomorrow, when I'm 16 years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment