Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wow. I'm pathetic with entries :/


Sorry I haven't been on for a while. These first four weeks of school have been pretty intense. Oh, this Labor Day Weekend was AMAZING. Three words:Governor's School Reunion!!!! It was amazing. Here's a brief overview.


Riding with Mom and Dad to Tori's


Riding with Tori, Laura, and Tori's parents to Miranda's in Nashville


Getting smothered with hugs by everyone who was there!


Singing, eating, and watching the Opera Finale DVD. Can I just reemphasize how much I freakin' miss that class? You just have no idea. I cry every time I think about Governor's School. That subject will be saved for another post


Hair Straightening by the ever fabulous David Keck. Look him up on Youtube. He's a star.


Stargazing on the golf course. Favorite moment of the night.


Waking up three times in the middle of the night to hear tons of talking and spastic laughter. You'd just have to be there.


Doughnuts for breakfast! oh nom nom.


Watching the majority of people slowly leave :(


Zaxby's for lunch! I know we were being fatties. haha


Waiting for Laura's Mom to pick Laura, me and Tori up on the front porch.


Saying goodbye to Miranda and the Bostons.


Three hour car trip to Tori's


Saying goodbye to Tori :(


Hour trip home.


SLEEP.


That's pretty much a condensed telling of my trip and the reunion. I love them all so much. I'm not as sad now, because I feel pretty confident that we'll all see each other againn :)


Signing out now! Oh I almost forgot, I auditioned for White Christmas last night. Just thought I'd throw that out there :)


Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment