Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thursday, we meet again....

AGH I'm so sleepy. And pathetic. I didn't even finish my Algebra II homework last night. I just kind of fell asleep with it next to my bed. I know, pathetic. But anyways, it's Thursday morning, and I'm dreading school. Though what else is new?
I haven't learned a thing in chemistry, because she likes to rant about her lack of technology.
I've learned a lot in U.S History, but the teacher's too happy and overly animated personality scares me at times.
There's an average of 6-8 kids sleeping on a typical day. Those kids run around and play nerf football while climbing out of the windows when the teacher's not there.
We're FINALLY getting somewhere in choir, now that the teacher's figured out how lazy everyone's become and how much we suck.
So yeah, that's my typical school day. Sounds like fun, right?
Oh I just remembered I have something awesome to tell you!!
Guess what I did on Sunday?
Just guess!
I went to Madame Butterfly with Dad!!!
It was. Amazing. They brought in from Korea their Butterfly, and their Suzuki was from Japan. They were my favorites. The emotions potrayed on their faces could be seen and understood all the way up to the top row. And their voice. OH MY GOODNESS YOU SHOULD OF BEEN THERE THEY WERE INCREDIBLE! I strive to have a voice as trained as theirs one day. It was amazing. The only thing I wasn't impressed with was their Pinkerton. His voice wasn't as strong as the other tenors, and for an opera singer, his space was more Tennesseish than Italian. Though I have to hand it to him, his Italian was beautiful, so I guess that's why he wasn't as loud: it's not easy to spit out all of that Italian! But anyways, Madame Butterfly is a beautiful opera, and I'm so glad I got to go see it with my Dad! :)
Ok I gotta go. It's 7:00 and I better get ready or else I'll face the wrath of my mother, who does not get enough sleep(thanks to me and my brother hehe we're really pathetic)
But yeah, I gotta go! Hopefully I'll get better with posting.(one day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment