Friday, May 18, 2012

Wow. Just......wow.

So.....today I'm graduating from high school. Yeah. I can't believe it. The last time I posted, I was about to leave for Guatemala. That was in March....and it's May. Yeah, I've been really busy. I'm so blessed that God has filled my life with so much excitement! I don't even know what to say. It's so weird to think that this stage of my life is actually.....over. Didn't I just start high school? The friends I had then, I don't even talk to anymore. Now three of my best friends are from South Korea, Afghanistan, and Nigeria. I have an amazing roommate from Rwanda, who I still can't believe I have to leave in a week. I have so much love for my dorm family, my dorm sisters, my dorm mother and Staci. There are honestly so many emotions that are going through my mind right now, that I don't even think I can put them into words. How do you say goodbye? Hoe do you tell people that you truly love them, when you only met them last January? It's amazing to think that I'm not the same person I was at West High. What the heck, I'm not even the same person I was in March! I feel like I am more sure of myself, I am in the process of growing a backbone, and.....I have my first boyfriend. Yeah. Didn't see that one coming to be honest. And through it all, I've gotten closer to everyone around me. The administration, my teachers, even the cafeteria workers and office workers! King's is a family, and that's one of th ebig reasons that I'm going to miss it so much. Ah.....I don't even want to think about it. I guess I shouldn't act too sad, I have an exciting summer awaiting me. I think? I have a boyfriend and dates to look foward to, a possible roadtrip out west or trip to Hawaii, and of course college. College. Wow. I am not a freshman in college. Only through Christ am I able to not be worried about my future. I know for sure that if my life has been this full and exciting while having a relationship with Him in high school, it's going to be incredible from now on! I'll post later...... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment