Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve....

It has been the most amazing week. I feel like I am in another world! My family has been visiting my mom's sister and my cousins all week....in florida. FLORIDA. While is is cold and rainy in Tennessee, it is warm and sunny. Palm trees everywhere, beaches, and the pool! I'm in love. This is exactly the break I needed. Two days ago was my brother's birthday, and to celebrate we went to Barefoot beach on Lover's Key! There was not a cloud in the sky, and the sand and water were warm. I was....in heaven. It was one of those moments that you treasure in your heart forever.
It's 11:11, and right now I'm wishing for love. I'm also thinking about the friendships that God has brought into my life, and my heart is so happy. HE is so good to me, I don't deserve his love at all.
Well, I guess i'm spending Christmas morning with my cousins, and not with my mom and brother. Dad's at work in Tennessee...this is so weird. I mean, they'll be over later in the morning, but the fact that we're not even at home is crazy to me! But we all needed space from each other, that's for sure. So I think this is a good thing? We'll see.
I'm going to go eat chocolate cake/icecream and finish watching Fireproof with my "extended" family. We spent today shopping at thrift stores, then attending their church's candlelight service. I GOT MY DREAM PROM DRESS. Details later. :D
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night! God bless. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment