Friday, December 31, 2010

2011, WHAT?!


T-mines seven hours until the new year, and I'm quite in shock. I always get a little clauserphobic on New Year's, just because you have no choice in the fact that you must go into the new year.

Here are a few exciting things that have happened this year:

Disney World trip with choir, getting to sing at Disney World

Music Man

Governor's School for the Arts

Louisianna Trip with family

Going to Splash Country and Dollywood with Dad and Andrew

Super September Saturday to Gatlinburg/Smokey Mountians National Park

Tough Church retreat with my church

Being in the church under the direction of our new music director

Both Governor's School reunions

All East

Dollywood trips during Christmas season with family

Andrew's birthday trip to Wilderness Resort and Dollywood

First solo "gig" at Veteran's Day Program

White Christmas

And....here's what I look foward to next year:

Getting my permit

New School

Auditioning to perform at Dollywood

Sunday in the Park with George

New York/Washington D.C trip

More solo gigs hopefully

New choir teacher

New voice teacher hopefully

Summer break


So, I guess I have had a very full year. I'm so grateful for all of the opportunities I've been given this year. I can't wait to see what life is going to bring me next year!!

Goodbye 2010. You've been good to me, and I'll never forget you. Hello 2011, here's to you and the new decade!! Happy new year everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment