Thursday, November 25, 2010

Woah Thanksgiving!

I can't believe it's Thanksgiving! I honestly feel like I should still be riding water rides at Dollywood, and wearing shorts. But alas, time does fly. Goodness that's an understatement!
I went to All East last weekend. It was a ton of fun. I finally memorized my Russian! Our director was so cool. She was super nice and made everyone want to do their best, and put all of their energy into the performence. Oh, I got to see a portion of my Governor's School family too. :) And sing with them! That was kind of the highlight of the weekend. Of course if you don't count seeing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. :D The only sad part about the weekend was that I found out that I did not make All State. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one out of my GSFTA family that did not make it. :( Oh well, there's always next year I guess. :)
I only have two more weeks of school, and that makes me SO HAPPY! No more science, no more math, and no more public school! :D
This week has been crazy. I'm working tech for White Christmas(which opens this Friday!), and let me tell you, it's intense. I've never been involved with a production that had this much set and props! It's almost too much. But I'm under great leadership, and I get to add another show under my belt, so that makes it bearable. :)
Well, I guess that's all. Mom's in the kitchen cooking for tonight's Thanksgiving dinner, Dad's finishing putting up the Christmas lights, and I'm about to do....something. I'm not sure yet. hehe I have to option of: reading, practicing my piano music, make some necklaces for Christmas gifts, take a nap, help Mom in the kitchen, clean my room, organize the bathroom, the list goes on. I think I'll see what Mom wants me to do! Having a second opinion is always great. :)
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you count your blessings one by one, and see what God has done! Oh, and don't eat TOO much, because as my Weight Watcher's teacher said, "Gobble Gobble makes you Wobble Wobble" LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment