Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I'm having trouble containing my excitement.

Ok. This week has been pretty amazing. If you exclude everything that has happened at school of course.
Last Wednesday I sang my heart out at the Veteran's Day program. My first "big" solo gig! It was so much fun. The compliments I recieved from high ranking military officers and TVA employees absolutely touched my heart. And I thank Andrea Duncan so much for working with me, putting together a medley, and accompianing me. She is one of the kindest and godliest women I've ever met. I strive to be like that. But anyways, it was an amazing day, and I will definitely look back on that day as a milestone in my future career. :)
2nd good thing: Dad took me to Dollywood on Saturday! OHMYGOODNESSILOVEDOLLYWOODSOMUCH.
And it's the Christmas Season!
:D :D :D :D :D *happy dance*
Oh, and you wanna know a little secret? I'm going to audition in January to be a performer there! That is, I hope I will! You have to be 17 to work there, and you kinda have to not have school on a daily basis, but I'm not going to let that stand in my way!
So we'll see how that goes. hehe
That is all for now. School sucks(as usual), White Christmas opens next Friday(I'm working backstage, so I'll start going to rehearsals tomorrow), and All East is on Thursday!
I'm pretty excited about All East. I really want to see my Governor's School friends! I miss them dearly. They are my second family, remember? Anyways, that'll be great.
Oh, and four more weeks until Christmas Break! I know, as torturous as it's been, it's really flown by!
I'm feeling so much excitement and hope for the near future, it's going to be so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment