Saturday, January 1, 2011

Last Full Day of Winter Break...


It's the first day of 2011! Or I should say, it's 1-1-11. Pretty awesome I must say. Though that's the only really exciting thing about today. All day I have literally been sitting in bed, burning CDs of music from my "old" computer, and then reburning the music onto my new computer. Fun. It's soo tedious. Though I guess in the long run it'll be good. Even though staring at two computers for eight hours is NOT beneficial. But oh well. Tomorrow after church I leave to move into my new school! I'm prettye excited, though I don't really want winter break to end. I throughly enjoy sleeping in, taking naps, and doing whatever I want to my leisure. But all good things come to an end of course. So I'll enjoy these next few hourse I have and rest up as much as I can! I'm going to get back to my "project", but I just wanted to post something for the first of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment